Reactive dye fixing agent HA-F90、HA-F90C
The company is a professional manufacturer of surfactants and textile printing and dyeing auxiliaries.
Surfactants Textile printing and dyeing auxiliaries
HA-F90 fixing agent is a kind of reactive cationic fixing agent with excellent fixing performance, which can be used for fixing Reactive dye.
Appearance: Light yellow liquid
PH value: 6 (1% aqueous solution)
Solubility: easily soluble in cold water
【Performance and characteristics】
1. This product is a formaldehyde free fixing agent.
2. The HA-F90 series high-performance product has a very low dosage compared to ordinary fixing agents.
3. A small amount can significantly improve the washing and sweat fastness of dyed fabrics.
4. Very low color fixation and discoloration, with no adverse effects on light resistance, sweat stains, and seawater fastness
5. Does not affect the water absorption and feel of the fabric.
6. The fixation effect of domestic Reactive dye is excellent. After fixation, the color fastness can generally reach above 3.5~4.
The amount of fixing agent is determined based on the type of dye (category and color), dyeing concentration, fiber material, and expected color fastness of the dyed fabric.
The general dosage is as follows: immersion method, immersion rolling method
Light color 0.5~1% 5~10g/L
Medium color range 1-2% 10-15g/L
Dark color 2-3% 15-25g/L
1. Immersion method: fabric or yarn
Dilute the fixing agent with 2-3 times water at room temperature, add it to the liquid tank, circulate it into the dye tank within 5-10 minutes, heat it up to 40-60 ℃ for 10-20 minutes, fix the color, clean and dry.
2. Soaking and rolling method: 20~40 ℃, dyeing material soaking and rolling treatment.
【Package and Storage】
50kg plastic bucket. Storage and transportation of general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. The shelf life is two years.
1. Before fixation treatment, the dyed fabric needs to undergo strict soap washing, hot water washing, and cold water washing to remove any unfixed dyes as much as possible. After fixation, it should be rinsed once in cold water.
2. We cannot mistakenly assume that an unlimited increase in the amount of fixative will have an absolute improvement in the fixation effect, and even increase the amount of fixative will cause the opposite result.
3. When coming into contact with concentrated products, wear protective goggles and gloves. If accidentally splashed into the eyes or skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water.