1. As low foam detergent or defoamer
L61, L64, and F68 are used to prepare low foam and high detergent synthetic detergents;
L61 is used as a defoamer in the papermaking or fermentation industry;
F68 is used as a defoamer in artificial heart lung machine blood circulation to prevent air from entering.
2. Polyethers have low toxicity and are commonly used as drug excipients and emulsifiers; It is often used in oral cavity, nasal spray, eye, ear drops and shampoo.
3. Polyether is an effective wetting agent that can be used for fabric dyeing, photographic development, and electromigration. When using F68 in sugar factories, more sugar can be obtained due to the increased permeability of water.
4. Polyether is a useful Antistatic agent, and L44 can provide lasting electrostatic protection for Synthetic fiber.
5. Polyether is used as a dispersant in emulsion coatings. F68 is used as emulsifier in vinyl acetate lotion polymerization. L62 and L64 can be used as pesticide emulsifiers, as coolants and lubricants in metal cutting and grinding. Used as a lubricant during rubber vulcanization.
6. Polyether can be used as crude oil demulsifier. L64 and F68 can effectively prevent the formation of hard scale in Oil pipeline and be used for recovery of secondary oil.
7. Polyether can be used as papermaking auxiliary, and F68 can effectively improve the quality of Coated paper.
8. F38 can be used as emulsifier, wetting agent, defoamer, demulsifier, dispersant, Antistatic agent, dust remover, viscosity regulator, foam control agent, leveling agent, gelling agent, etc., to produce agricultural chemicals, cosmetics, drugs; It is also used for metal processing cleaning, pulp and paper industry, textile processing (textile, finishing, dyeing, softening finishing), and water quality treatment; Also used as a bleaching agent.
9. P65 is mainly used in the wool spinning industry as a wool protector. Adding about 0.3% in the wool carbonization process can reduce wool scale damage, enhance single fiber strength by 10%, and reduce spinning breakage rate by 10%.